Friday, November 6, 2009

too hungry to think of a title

Last night, not so good. Dinner at Great Northern Pizza Kitchen. Did I stop at one slice? No. Two? No. Just had to take a couple bites from slice three. The most pathetic part, I wasn't even loving their pizza. *sigh*

So, we're going to Pizza Hut tonight (Gray's choice because it's still part of his birthday treat--his friend couldn't sleep over last Friday, so we're doing it tonight). And I actually do LOVE their pizza. It's not looking good. Just not looking good.

Here's the plan. Salad bar (despite how lousy a salad bar it is) and two slices of pizza and water. Yeah, not exactly going to put me in contention for "dieter of the year" but it is better than the two breadsticks and the two-three slices of pizza and the Coke that I'll be wishing I could have, right?

*****
As for the unsweetened coffee and tea...I've actually stuck to it so far. And I'm still hating it. How long is it they say it takes to "acquire" a taste for something?

3 comments:

  1. You really can do worse than pizza. I just looked it up and even 2 pieces of supreme hand tossed will only set you back 500 to 800 calories depending on the size of the pizza. and considering the caloric damage salad dressing can do, you might even be able to get that 3rd piece of pizza for the same calories you would get from the salad dressing. I'm just sayin'...pizza...salad...pizza...salad. The NORMAL people eat the pizza (chocolate) instead of the salad (apple), right?

    And you are doing fabulously - I think half the battle is just being aware. I am hoping so, anyway!

    ReplyDelete
  2. BTW, daily plate is a food/calorie/exercise/weight tracker. It is at http://www.livestrong.com/
    Livestrong took it over a few months back...It just keeps me a little more aware of what I am cramming in my mouth which does make me eat a little less (little being the keyword here...).

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found you through Naomi's blog after seeing those cute pumpkins you made!

    As for weight I'm trying (It's a hard road to travel!) to lose some too, so thought I'd leave a comment and cheer you on!!

    I'd be delighted to lose 30 lbs, but 40 would be even better. I'll pop back to check in on you...and in the meantime...

    Go! Go! Go!! We can do it!! Yes we can!!
    :)

    ReplyDelete